ME 691 – Graduate Seminar
Disclaimer: I will attempt to keep this list up-to-date with seminars I know of that are pre-approved for ME credit. If you know of a seminar I have missed and want to get a seminar approved email me (email@example.com).
- Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018, 3:00pm-4:00pm, Holmes 287
- Yong Lin Kong, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Utah
- “3D printing of functional electronics and ingestible biomedical devices”
- Friday, Dec. 7, 2018, 11:00am-12:00pm, Holmes 309
- Kyongok Kang, Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany
- “Collective micro-dynamics of charged DNA-virus suspensions explored by external fields”